n ex s
Aldridge Bain Morton successfully completed significant number of Executive Search projects as well as management teams formation projects for our Clients in a vast variety of business sectors. Direct search and networking along with our own information system are the main tools we use to find talented executives.
Target List stage (few hours to one day)
- It will take us a few hours to format a target List of companies and present it to our client in order to
- avoid approaching specialists from companies with hands-off status,
- approach specialist with most relevant back ground
Long List stage (one week to one month)
- Relying on clients we identify and contact the designated candidates with relevant profile and present daily reports in a form of Long List
- The candidates unambiguously relevant profiles are interviewed at this stage and their resumes are presented to client along with our comments
- We are glad to organize interviews for our client’s interviewers and decision makers at their earliest convenience
Short List stage
- As soon as our client is happy with the chosen candidates we are glad to format the Short List and assist with final decision
- Using this classic method allows us to have a good number of candidates that our client is happy with in case of any thunderclap like “counter offer”, “my wife said no to relocation” or any other unpredictable troubles.